The Best Wine Buzz in San Diego

The Best Wine Buzz in San Diego

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mid Year's Resolution

I've left a big void on my blog over the last month that I feel compelled to fill immediately. It is not as if I've been off the wine scene; on the contrary, I have been drinking up a storm. Maybe a little too much, since I seem to have less and less time to devote to writing about my adventures.

In any case, I have decided to make a mid-year's resolution to catch up on all the fabulous places I've been sampling lately with a week of posts dedicated to all things San Diego wine. I'm planning out my seven-day challenge to keep myself accountable...feel free to barrage me with email encouragements as you see fit.

Starting tomorrow, the schedule will (hopefully) look something like this:




  • April 20: Recap of a visit to Vin de Syrah, the Alice-in-Wonderland-themed wine bar in downtown SD
  • April 21: Preview of upcoming wine events around the county
  • April 22: Play-be-play of happy hour at Dolce in Rancho Santa Fe
  • April 23: Profile on one of my favorite local wine stores, Vintage Wines
  • April 24: Highlights from our trip to Orfila Winery in Escondido
  • April 25: Review of winemaker dinners for Seghesio and Godsend/Leal at Wine Vault on India Street
  • April 26: A look at the curious La Tienda wine bar attached to En Fuego - find out if Mexican food and wine really mix!
Whew, off and running. Ready, set...

No comments: