The Best Wine Buzz in San Diego

The Best Wine Buzz in San Diego

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


To all my wine-drinking friends, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and you get to enjoy a relaxing weekend, complete with good food and delicious wine.  If its warm where you are and you want to try something new, I'd suggest picking up a bottle of chilled Rose - its a refreshing option, and it is pretty much designed for drinking on a sunny summer afternoon.

Or, you can do what I plan to do - drink beer. Shocking, I know, but there is something about the heat and the BBQing and the fireworks that just screams Hefeweizen to me.

Also, San Diego is home to one of the largest Navy fleets in the world and also Marine Corps and Coast Guard bases, so the military is a big part of the culture. I'd like to say thank you to all of men and women serving here and overseas in our military on this Independence Day. 

Happy 4th of July!

Photo courtesy Jeremy Anderson, San Diego Padres game, Memorial Day 2010

No comments: